Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back in Action

Wow, what a terribly unproductive two weeks I've had.

Haven't touched Unity in two weeks, my portfolio in even longer. I could use excuses like, "Last weekend there was a wedding I went to!" and "The weekend before that I went to Milk Days!" and "I've been working a lot!" But whatever, I know the I have been actively choosing to not do any productive independent work. I have been seeing a lot of movies and reading a lot of books, however.

I should be ashamed, but I guess I'm going to stop worrying about being so mad at myself for not working. Being mad at myself doesn't make me work more, it just makes me enjoy not working less.

But anyway, I have worked on things a little more tonight. Tonight's screencap!


As you can see, I did add that promised yellow color. However, I did turn off the blue lights because they were annoying me. You take some, you give some. Yep, some very important, earth-shaking decisions I'm making.


Also I made the little player character kinda look like a dude in a suit instead of looking exactly like the environment. Whatever, I'm slow to get back into a working mode, but I will get there.

But hey, DID YOU GUYS SEE PROMETHEUS?

No comments:

Post a Comment