Thursday, May 3, 2012

Business type things

Update: Ok, I already hate what I have for this business card.

Went and got 100 of them printed, and not only did I find out that gradients look stupid when printed on paper, the blueish hue really turned into more of a purple.

So I think when I make a larger order soon, I'm going to go with this slightly different version:


The background is a flat color (although I should make that color even lighter/more blue to avoid the "purple problem") and I added some lines under my first and last names.

Original post:

This is what I'll be doing today:


Finding a place to print off this business card I made in the wee small hours of last night and the night before. Also be redoing my resume, which is probably the thing about life that I like the least. I can't even explain how much I don't like making resumes.

Plus, it sucks trying to make a serious, professional resume when the only jobs you've had before are:

  • Landscaper
  • Factory hand at a book bindery
  • Shipping loader
  • Target, for God's sake

But oh well. Let's adult life go!

No comments:

Post a Comment