Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First post

Well, here we go. Time to jump into the world of blogging. I'm only about, oh... 8 years late? Whatever. I'm like the fat kid who cannonballs into the pool when everyone is already crammed in there together like chlorinated sardines. There's no room here, in this metaphorical pool, but I'm jumping in without regard to the other swimmers.

Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. My name is Brendan Gilbert and I'm a game design student in Chicago. I created this blog as a sort of online place to gather and share all of my work. Facebook wasn't really doing it for me anymore (but I still want to be friends, Facebook). In addition to projects, I might be posting some general thoughts and ideas. And probably a few rants and raves. This is the internet, after all.

This first post is just to test the engine out, see how everything looks, and so forth. Basically, if you are reading this, then it worked, and all is well.

If you were wondering about the name of the blog, "spider teeth" is an old inside joke that is barely worth explaining. I really just thought it sounded good, in addition to being unique and memorable, so I chose it for the blog title. Cool story, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment